Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Writers Lagg

So um ya part 2 of Second Dream hasnt been posted yet.. call it writers lagg but that doesnt mean I havent been busy! For the most part I have been shopping (change of season sales.. o.0), moved to a newer parcel of land ( LUFFS YOU SISSY), started taking pics for clients on a small basis.. well more like my circle of friends!!

 Now dont worry . there will be a second part of Selenium Pulse (Second Dream)... I just need to get back on the right frame of mind, so the following is random pics from my adventures.


                                                          Introducing Tzagine's Tree

OMG.. I really did it.. I made this tree.. isnt she loverly? I will fully admit to being a building idiot.. just ask my sister Willow. So when I decided to follow the herd and decorate our land for winter I was looking for a simple little tree. my neice Josephina has one like this.. but she wasnt on. So I askd for some tree help in one of the Best Groups in SL.. SL House & Garden.. right away I get some great store names and lm's to get me started. After checking a few I tp'd into Fox Labs and found the exact trees I wanted!!! I was soo excited.. but I noticed it said pine tree sculpts.. after a bit of investigating and my sister, we decided it was infact full perm sculpt maps and textures.. and lond winded story voice later.. I have the exact tree I wanted to begine with.. so thank you SL House & Garden group.. and much love to my sis who taught me how to build today and link prims together...





                                                Yes these are MY Bunneh Slippers and you cant have them!!
But seriously .. awesome slippers.. the body and nose have a color menu.. so you can change it to suit your style that day.. and the eyes.. they blink!!! and not at the same time.. its awesome.. I cant remember who made them.. I am not logged into SL atm.. so if you really wanna know.. just IM me inworld.


     ok peeps its late and I am tired so thanks bunches for listening to me ramble and look for another post soon with more pics of my adventures..promised to be blogged.. my niece Raven.... what to do when you have been ubernoobied when you logg in . and pics of my favorite clothing designer and her hubby!!

Till then .. Huggies n Stuff    Tza =^.^=

0 comments:

Post a Comment