Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Raven, Ubernoobie and other random words

OHai there again.. yay you came back.. and so did I!!
     Well lets start out by saying.. that you may notice that there is tiny spelling and grammar errors.. I do this on purpose.. Why? do you ask..   Well.. my sister Willow.. She is very intelligent, smart, sexy both in RL and SL, self sufficient and any other powerful words you want to think of.  I get the biggest kick out of listening to her run off at the mouth while reading a notecard or mag in SL.. Spelling and grammar errors are my sisters biggest pet peeve.. Its not hard to run spellcheck and reread your notice.. or article.. so I make these little errors just to mess with her. I really do love her.. honest.. she is my bestie/sister in RL and in SL.. and becuz I love her sooo much .. I am gonna show you this pic of her...


                                         *runs and hides in her super secret studio in the sky*
           
This is my sis Willow in all her finery..LOL.. she had been having issues the past couple of days and was loggin in like this.. ( is still laughing ).. anwho.. she tried clearing her cache.. uninstalling and reinstalling the viewers.. all with no luck....
  I really wanted to make a "Has thsi happened to you?" poster and hang it up somewhere... hmm i still might do that.

    Solution to making the ubernoobie avi go away..... PLURK!!
    no but really!!!
   secrets learnd on Plurk are priceless.. CHANGE YOUR BALD BASE!!
               basically you just need to find another bald base in your massive inventory and put it on.. why it makes this ugliness go away .. I have no frappin idea.. but it works!!


    OK now that you have seen my smexy sis..  do you want to see her daughter? sure you do.. I know you do!! I mean why not right? so TaDa.. RavenWillowTreE Fang in all her 7yr old glory!!




      Mmhmm cant you see where she gets her look? (small giggle).. anyway I dont get to see alot of my niece on SL. She is such a sassy little thing.. I mean they say she gets if from me. but idk.. 
   anyway more cute pics of her...


                      There I needed to redeem myself.. this is a real pic of my sis and my niece.
 
Ok I am done for now.. Thanks bunches for hangin out and reading my rambles.. check ya later Tza

0 comments:

Post a Comment