Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Lost in my mind

Soo I have been just kinda hanging around.. not really doing anything special. I did take a week or so off from visiting Second Dream, I wanted to come back for my final post with a set of fresh eyes. This week I will be working on that so check back by the weekend.

   I did however stop by the Grand ReOpening party of Weather? or Not! and had a blast!! I met some people inworld that I have on my plurk.. not telling any names.. but I did manage to capture one pic . I kept crashing when I was trying to take a pic.





Anywho we were all doing the Bunneh Hop with our Umbrellas and remembering the past as Dj Further spun some serious retro 80's  tunes. I had a great time an even pickd up another umbrella to add to my ever expanding inven..

 So points to remember.. new post this week... Umbrellas look awesome while you are doing the Bunneh Hop and Further digs on 80's music

     Catch ya laters taters... Tza

0 comments:

Post a Comment