Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Second Dream

Second Dream is a  place like no other.. when you tp in to this place you are in a tunnel with these massive blue neon light bars that pulse and move in different layes...as you walk thru them.. you get hints of biomatter splattered on some of the layes of these lights.. be sure and let it rezz .. there is an awesome poem from floor to ceiling.. and it really sets the mood of the sim..

As I walked further thru the tunnel and finally emerged I was simply in awe at what I saw...


Beautiful isnt it.. I took a quick fly around and was simply dumbfounded  at the littles details I found..  there are little snatches of words here and there... pieces of furniture stacked in little ruins of buildings..
I really think I could spend a whole week here. just hanging out and taking pics..  I will research more about the owner of this sim.. and maybe try to talk with the builder and see what inspired this.


 catch ya all laters Tza

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the blog sissy!

Post a Comment